ACS, Inc. is seeking an ambitious, energetic individual to join our team as a Web Designer. This position is perfect for those passionate about design, the web, and technology, eager to learn and further develop their skills, or bring their experience and talents to the ACS Team. The candidate will be required to think beyond the immediate scope of the job, and understand the larger picture of the company.
The Web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, including; designing the user interface and overall customer experience of web sites and applications, navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual custom graphic elements.
Skills & Requirements
- HTML and CSS skills a must
- Strong Design Portfolio, with quality examples showcasing your skills utilizing images, typography, color, and layout. Must have portfolio prior to interview. (Candidates will not be considered without strong online portfolio)
- Ability to work well with clients, third parties, project managers, developers, marketing staff, and other designers
- Proficient in design software Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Problem Solver, Loves a new challenge
- Loves the Internet and Technology
- Experience with responsive website design
- Understanding of modern web design
- Able to receive constructive criticism
- Work with client and project manager to discover clients goals and expectations
- Work with ACS developers and marketing team
- Design Websites using sketches and/or wireframes, and Photoshop
- Build client approved designs using HTML and CSS
- Contribute to the further development of your own skills, and to the rest of the ACS team
- Mid-Level Position
- Compensation DOE
Candidates are required to submit an online portfolio of design work with an emphasis on website design, prior to an interview. Portfolio examples should demonstrate artistic and design capabilities. Candidate should be able to communicate design choices and process in an interview setting.