ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE BY CELEBRITY
The ALS Ice Bucket challenge, which raises awareness and funds for ALS research, has gone viral. Coinciding with its popularity are celebrity attempts at the ice bucket challenge. Considering ACS, Inc.’s recent post about the Ice Bucket Challenge’s effectiveness as an internet marketing campaign, it’s only right to show the best celebrity ice bucket challenge videos.
50. Kristen Stewart and Some Celebrities I Don’t Know Do Ice Bucket Challenge
This kinda looks like it hurts.
49. Ben Stiller & Christine Taylor Do a Duo Ice Bucket Challenge
I know who Ben Stiller is.
48. Joan Rivers’ Ice Bucket Challenge is Very Joan Rivers
Despite all the plastic, this is video evidence that Joan Rivers’ face can still sense hot or cold.
47. Britney Spears Does Ice Bucket Challenge, Reminds Internet She’s Still Famous
Until I found this video, I swore her first name was spelled differently.
46. Mark Wahlberg Does Ice Bucket Challenge With Children
“It’s weird thinking he used to be a rapper,” is what I think to myself whenever I see Mark Wahlberg do anything.
45. Adam Sandler Ice Bucket Challenge Is Good Enough to Resurrect the Dead
This video is the first post-90s thing starring Adam Sandler that you’d actually want to watch.
44. Jason Sudeikis Does The Thing with the Ice, Too
This video might make people think more of Jason Sudeikis than ‘that guy from SNL who’s pretty good but left.’
43. Russel Crowe Ice Bucket Challenge Includes a Hat
I haven’t seen Crowe that wet since Javert’s death scene. If you like Les Mis references, continue reading. If you don’t, still continue reading because there’s only one other Les Mis reference here.
42. Jimmy Kimmel Puts a Twist on the Ice Bucket Challenge
In this video, Kimmel solidifies himself as the comedian who has a show on TV but you just watch the highlights on YouTube. You’re funny, Jimmy, but some people have to work in the morning.
41. Jennifer Anniston Does the Ice Bucket Challenge, Wears Hipster Glasses
This is honestly the first time I’ve watched anything with Jennifer Anniston in it since Bruce Almighty.
40. Anne Hathaway Dreams of Dream of Ice Buckets
Hathaway’s ice bucket challenge is Oscar worthy.
39. John Mayer is a King of Peasants in This Ice Bucket Challenge
This video makes me think Mayer only sets down his guitar when coming into contact with water.
38. Zach Braff Provides the Greatest Still Shot in YouTube History
Zach Braff’s ice bucket challenge is the greatest thing since Scrubs.
37. Kermit the Frog’s Ice Bucket Challenge Will Make You Question Reality
Kermit is the only non-human I know doing the ice bucket challenge, and, in my book, that means Kermit has achieved human status. It’s inevitable that Kermit ascends to the presidency and fills the Cabinet with The Muppets.
36. Matt Damon’s Ice Bucket Challenge Wins
Matt “the Hat” Damon isn’t really nicknamed “the Hat.”
35. David Beckham Scores With This Ice Bucket Challenge
The cliche “You learn something new every day,” is so true. Today, I learned that David Beckham has a lot of tattoos.
34. Simon Cowell’s Ice Bucket Challenge is Colder Than His Critiques
William Hung might see this as karma for how cold Cowell was as he crushed his dreams.
33. Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie’s Bold Ice Bucket Challenge
This video is like when a clown pulls a seemingly infinite number of ties from their throat.
32. Robert Plant Rocks the Ice Bucket Challenge
Plant’s nominations alone make this video worth watching. Bonus points for Plant being surrounded by plants.
31. Donatella Versace’s Royal Ice Bucket Challenge
The fashion phenom accepts the ice bucket challenge in style.
30. Shaq’s Kind-of-Ice-Bucket Challenge
Shaq goes light on the ice in this video. At least he acts like he’s been doused in ice water, adding this video to Shaq’s legendary acting career alongside Shazam
29. Steve Harvey’s Near-Disastrous Ice Bucket Challenge
In this video we learn Steve Harvey apparently gets possessed by demons when coming into contact with water.
28. Hugh Jackman Does the Ice Bucket Challenge with a lot of people
Hugh Jackman’s facial hair is the real show stopper.
27. The Best Celebrity Ice Bucket Challenge? Oprah’s A Contender
Unless her donation included a new car, I don’t believe this is really Oprah.
26. Benedict Cumberbatch’s LOL-inducing Ice Bucket Challenge
Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Cucumberpatch, Eggs Benedict You’retooattached. Whatever you call this guy, he did the thing with the ice and the bucket very well.
25. George R.R. Martin’s Ice Bucket Challenge Almost Goes Terribly Wrong
This may be the first time George R.R. Martin’s work hasn’t included the death of a fictional character.
24. Neil Gaiman Ice Bucket Challenge Shocks
“What does Neil Gaiman look like in his underwear?” asked no one ever. Gaiman answered.
23. Patrick Stewart Ice Bucket Challenge Wins the Internet
The classiest ice bucket challenge video to ever grace your eyeballs.
22. ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Chris Pratt Adds LOLs to Your Day
I don’t know what I just watched.
21. You’ll Never Guess What Charlie Sheen Did For His Ice Bucket Challenge
Charlie Sheen adds this ice bucket challenge video to the list of things he’s known for, alongside Major League, Two and a Half Men, and saying “winning” in 2011.
20. Cypress Hill B Real Ice Bucket Challenge Has A Twist to It
B Real takes a water conserving ice bucket challenge.
19. Steven Spielberg Ice Bucket Challenge is a Must-Watch
Another Spielberg masterpiece.
18. Robert Downey Jr. Ice Bucket Challenge Wows
I guess this makes up for Tony Stark’s actions in Iron Man #273.
17. You’ll Never Guess Where Macklemore Did His Ice Bucket Challenge
Even those rambunctious rap kids do the thing with the water and the ice for the ALS charity.
16. J.J. Abrams Ice Bucket Challenge Is Cold
Star Wars fans will do something worse than dumping ice water on Abrams head if his addition to the series is subpar.
15. Martha Stewart Does the Ice Bucket Challenge The Only Way Martha Stewart Can
It’s good to see someone get out of jail and escape the cycle of returning.
14. New York Jets May Have Won the Ice Bucket Challenge
Ice bucket challenge purists, or Bills, Patriots and Dolphins fans, may take issue with the lack of bucket.
13. William Shatner Wows with Unique Bucket for ALS Ice Challenge
William Shatner wins the award for Greatest “Bucket” for the challenge.
12. Taylor Swift Impresses with Ice Bucket Challenge
Fun fact: all of the background participants are Taylor Swift’s exes. (Disclaimer: this fun fact is not a fact).
11. Stephen Colbert Shows No Regard for Fine Clothing in His Ice Bucket Challenge
Colbert proves his dedication to the ALS cause by wearing a fancy polo during his ice bucket challenge.
10. Which President Took the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Whether you like W’s politics or not, it’s an undeniable delight to see a former president join in the silly, but meaningful, trend.
9. Michael Jordan’s Wow-worthy Ice Bucket Challenge
Is it too easy to make a pun about ice and Jordan’s clutch talents? Apparently not, because I got nothing.
8. Verne Troyer Does the Boldest Ice Bucket Challenge Yet
What you’ll learn from this video: Verne Troyer is a revolutionary that makes Lenin look lazy. For his video, Troyer substituted water for milk.
7. Did Rob Pattinson Break the Rules?
The last two Twilight movies made $700 million, and we’re supposed to believe Rob Pattinson can’t afford a bucket?
6. Liam Hemsworth’s Ice Bucket Challenge Shirt Wins All
Hemsworth’s outfit alone merits this video to make the list.
5. Which Rapper/Entrepreneur Accepted The Ice Bucket Challenge?
Dr. Dre hasn’t been this cold since he dissed Eazy E.
4. Stephen King’s Ice Bucket Challenge Is Very Stephen King
Dumping Ice On My Head for Charity is the name of Stephen King’s next book, according to sources. “Sources” meaning I just made it up.
3. Justin Timberlake’s Ice Bucket Challenge Is Much Yes
In this video, Timberlake did the ice bucket challenge with a group of people. But if Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, JC Chasez and Lance Bass were there, it would have been more in sync.
2. Bill Gates’ Ice Bucket Challenge Reminds Us of Bill Gates’ Genius
In this video, Bill Gates proves he’s smarter and more creative than you.
1. Dave Grohl Parodies Famous Film Scene in His Ice Bucket Challenge
If the ice bucket challenge included a big party, Dave Grohl would take the cake–all the cakes. In his video, Grohl parodies the famous Carrie prom scene.
The ice bucket challenge is a great example of effective Internet marketing. ACS, Inc. have improved numerous clients’ Internet marketing and social media marketing efforts, and can do the same for your business. Contact us today to start using the web to its full potential.